Friday, July 18, 2008

You're an asshole!!!

He asked me to delete this & I almost did but then said why should I do what he asked me to do when he couldn't do a fucking thing I asked him to do like not shoot dope or hit me? So fuck him...

It's starting again...the stupid messages from Clayton. My last message to him was to not contact me anymore. I don't need anymore assholes in my life. I deal with enough of them at work everyday. Here's more of his stupid messages to me. It pisses me off everytime I read it!!! I guess I needed to post this in the angry blog since I knew he'd eventually piss me off!

He replied: Didn't mean to sound like a prick just hurt my feelings,but I'll be just fine talk to ya later.........

My reply (which was tastefully hateful):
you don't have a clue, do you? You & others just like you are the reason I consider myself mentally ill. I trust no one...especially a man. If their mouth is moving, it must be a lie. I'm sorry your feeling got hurt but how do you think I feel? I won't be used again by you or anyone else ever again. Thank you very much!


His reply (which was typical because I was right): fuck you

If he contacts me again, I'll be contacting his wife and show her each and every email since I saved them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home