Monday, August 08, 2005

Isn't killing your neighbor a sin?

OK, I didn't kill her but she was flying really low & about to get her ass kicked so I went home. She doesn't like the fact that I give her shit about being a pill-head. I think she'd eat any pill that anyone gave her if they told her she'd get high & that's sad. What's even sadder is that she drinks when taking these pills & no telling how many she takes @ one time. I've already told her family & friends (I've told her also) that I don't like being around her when she's all messed up but I think they're waiting to find her dead from an OD or something because no one seems to say anything to her about it...at least when I'm around anyway. She's tried to call me twice today but I'm too busy @ work to talk on my cell phone & I think it would be best if I waited a few days to cool off or I'll let her have it. She's probably all messed up anyway & doesn't have a clue that I'm pissed @ her.
Will update later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home