Friday, February 24, 2006

Day 34...I think

So today is day number 34 of no drinking of alcoholic beverages and I feel fine. I was beginning to think I was an alcoholic since it seems that I cannot socially drink...I can only drink to get drunk off my ass and that's an alcoholic. Right? By socially, I mean that I cannot go out and have a few beers or drinks. It's like I'm on a mission and my mission is to get drunk. I guess I just got tired of being drunk. Well, those days are over...at least for the time being. I'm still having a little problem with my herniated discs (3) but the steroid shot that I had on the 14th has relieved some of the pain. I'm scheduled to have another one on the 28th and have to be there @ 8:30 AM. The last one was scheduled so early in the AM I don't think I slept much the night before...5 AM is early when you're used to getting up @ 6:45 every day, day in, day out and dealing with the pain on top of everything. If I don't wake up from anesthesia, you'll know why. This maybe one of my last posts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home