Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I'm a volunteer for the Roller Derby!!!

Sister K and I decided that we needed to volunteer for the roller derby. I'm far too old (body wise...in my mind I'm about 25) to join up so I thought it would be best if I volunteered and sat on the sidelines. :-( In true skater tradition, they are the most disorganized bunch that I've been around in a long time...and I loved it. The right hand didn't know what the left hand was doing and it was a major cluster fuck but somehow I got the position of a ticket taker or something like that. I'm not quite sure...all I know is that I have to be there at 3:30 on Sunday afternoon and I'm stationed at a table in the front where all of the people that already have tickets or the VIP's get in. ~woohoo~ I get to mingle with the VIP's. (there's a joke in there somewhere) Details of the roller derby and possibly photos will follow in the coming days...stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home