Friday, May 12, 2006

I feel like...

hmmm...I feel like talking about myself at this moment. Well, maybe just some of the people that piss me off. I was minding my own business a couple of weeks ago, pumping gas at the Chevron when this homeless looking guy comes up to me and asks if I'm married. Fortunately for me, I was only stupid enough to do that once...which I told him. Seems he didn't understand why I would have a hard time giving my phone number to a man that was standing on the corner at 8:00 in the morning when most of the general public is on the way to their job. Part of the my reasoning is that I just don't trust men anymore. They've all cheated and lied to me and I don't think I seriously want to ever go out with one again. I've no use for them anymore and if I spend the rest of my life alone, I don't care. All of this I told to the stranger...he still didn't understand. Maybe that's why he was standing on the corner at 8AM...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home