Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Headaches Suck

Headaches suck really bad when you've got no medication for it. Saturday, I gave Son J my prescription and told him to take it to the pharmacy to have it refilled for me. In the meantime, I went over to the neighbor's house to relax and swim in their pool. Son J shows up over there in a few minutes and says they're out...will have to wait til Monday. OK, I think, I've got enough to last me until then. Well when I show up at the pharmacy on Monday at 6 PM, it's not ready....they don't have it in stock. WTF? It figures that last night and today I'd have a headache straight from hell. Why in the hell didn't they order the medication when they knew that I'd be there Monday to pick it up? Someone dropped the ball and know I'm paying for it. I went ahead and paid for the medication last night and told them that I'll be back and pick it up on Tuesday. Well it's Tuesday...will it be there and ready for pick up? It better be because I've got the worst headache and don't want to have to make phone calls to purchase meds illegally...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home