Friday, July 28, 2006

Medication is Good

Medication is good as long as you don't abuse it. I've got my pills for the dreaded headaches and after taking them for 3 days, I finally awoke to no headache and that's a good thing. I'm paying for the life I've led with all of the aches and pains that one "single white jaded female for life" could possibly handle without giving up. Don't get me wrong. There have been times when that if I had a gun, I would've put it to my head or in my mouth and ended it all but of course, I'm too big and strong and all of those other stupid adjectives that I've been called to do that. I'm also patient and understanding...that statement makes me laugh out loud. ha OK, OK...enough of the sick sarcasm. I've not been abusing my medication like I've done in the past. Sometimes I hurt mentally and physically and I want to sleep and make it go away so I've been known to abuse a pill or 5 every now and then but lately it's just the physical pain that's getting to me. Damn the stairs in my home (and the Jagermeister) for throwing me down them and herniating discs!!! I think that this is something that I'll have to live with the rest of my life or have surgery to repair what's broken...well, not broken, herniated. It's the wierdest pain that I've ever had to deal with because it's not necessarily my neck that hurts...it makes my shoulders hurt, my head hurt, my back hurt...I feel as if I hurt all over some of the time. I wonder if this effects my eyes also because I've noticed a drastic change in my vision and it varies from day to day? Oh well, no one lives forever, not that I'm planning to but I don't think I'll live a long life in the shape I'm in now unless I do something about it and there are no plans in my future for surgery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home