Thursday, August 17, 2006

Let's talk about...

yes...I want to talk about me, again. It's been kind of a boring month...laying around the neighbors pool and listening to her babble and ramble about the same thing week in and week out. I've told her before to lay off the pills when I'm around because I can't stand to be around her when she's like that but she doesn't listen to me. So I wind up repeating everything that I've said three or more times. It gets kind of old. I know one day her family will find her dead from an accidental overdose and I've told them this before but no one can control her so I'm sure they're expecting it also.
I've also been having the dreaded headaches again. I've been out of pills all week and have been having a hard time sleeping at night because of the pain in my neck and shoulders. I know...I know. Have the surgery and get it over with but nope, I'm not gonna do it. I don't want to have the surgery since I've seen so many people that have had neck and/or back surgery and they don't seem to be doing any better afterwards then before they had it. It would be a waste of time and money for me to do it. I think I'll tough it out for as long as I can and maybe technology will be different or something else will come up that they can do instead of surgery. I'll have to wait for more steroid shots...which sucks. I know if I had another shot right now, I'd be better tomorrow but too many steroids screw up your liver and I'm destroying it all by myself slowly but surely.
I've got a big weekend planned and I'm so excited that I can hardly stand it. We're going to the horsetrack tomorrow night to see Jason Boland and the Stragglers. www.thestragglers.com Saturday morning, I'm planning on going to Surfside to see my Friend K's new place and then we're going to the beach. Her sister will be in town so I'm sure we'll be having lots of fun. James Hand is playing at the Firehouse Saturday night and if things go as planned, I'll be there, too. Sunday is the roller derby. www.houstonrollerderby.com I'm a volunteer so I'll be there @ the will call desk waiting for you to show up. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home