Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Cheaters?

Does anyone other than me watch this show? It makes me roll with laughter when it shows the cheaters busted for their lies and infidelity. Where do they find these people who volunteer to have their spouses/gf/bf's busted? Last week they were in Dallas for several episodes so I'm guessing it they go around the country looking for the low life. Sometimes it makes me think about how these cheaters destroy lives by their wicked ways and how being publicly humiliated is good for them. I personally don't understand why someone will continue to string someone along instead of saying "Hey, I hate you. Get lost." or "I was only using you and now I'm through. Adios." or say ANYTHING rather than be ugly and cheat and lie about it. People will be people, I guess. I'm just happy they made a TV show about it so I don't have to experience it again myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home